Our network

Fire leaves elderly man homeless |

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Fire leaves elderly man homeless
Fire leaves elderly man homeless

An 88-year-old Forsyth man was burned out of his Boxankle Road home on Feb. 5. Elijah Ogletree lived alone in a mobile home in a trailer park owned by Bill Cook until the home caught fire on Wednesday afternoon. Ogletree got out with some of his medicines and wasn't injured. He said the fire started in a spare bedroom that he rarely entered at the end of the house. Neighbors suggested faulty wiring was to blame. Ogletree said he's lived in the home since 1998.

Forsyth-Monroe Businesses