Redheads make a stop in Monroe County |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
There are more than two dozen species of waterfowl (ducks, geese and swans) that have been seen in Monroe County. Only two of these birds, the wood duck and Canada goose, regularly nest here. The rest either make the county their winter home or wing past on their spring and fall migrations. One of these birds is the redhead.
Upcoming Events near Forsyth-Monroe
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Downtown Macon Second Street Corridor Project underway
- Iconic downtown Macon restaurant reopens Aug. 13
- Former 13WMAZ anchor files whistleblower lawsuit against Ga. National Guard
- Small Grease Fire at Fincher's Barbecue
- Macon hosted its first sponsorship by giving away backpacks loaded with school supplies.