Monroe County Pre-K Enrollment Starts in March | Community Spirit
Monroe County Pre-K enrollment amps up Thursday, March 14.
That's from 8-5 in the Monroe County Board of Education Auditorium at 25 Brooklyn Avenue in Forsyth.
Eligible children will be four years of age on or before September 1.
Student placement is on a first come, first-served basis with completed enrollment.
To enroll, you'll need these things:
1. Proof of residency:
- Utility bill with parent/guardian's name, street address and current date within 60 days. Tax and cell phone bills don't count.
- Lease or rental agreement with the parent/guardian's name, address, date within 60 days. Will not be accepted without a utility bill.
2. Proof of Age:
- Your child's birth certificate
3. Your child's social security card (required by first day of school)
4. Your child's immunization record (Georgia Form 3231)
5. Your child's ear, eye and dental record (Georgia Form 3300)