18 Arrested in Monroe County Nightclub Raid | Crime
Eighteen people were arrested and over 100 citations were issued early Saturday morning in a raid on the Sugar Shack Lounge in Monroe County.
The sheriff's department says the nightclub was selling alchohol without a license.
Deputies and investigators with the Monroe County Sheriff's Office were joined by members of the Bibb County Sheriff's Office SWAT and drug units as well as state officers and agents.
According to a news release, they searched the nightclub on South Jackson Street in Forsyth around 1 am., finding crack cocaine and marijuana. Authorities also confiscated a large amount of alcohol.
According to the news release, the following people were arrested and charged:
- Dexter Webb - sale/distribution of alcohol without a valid license
- Cheryl Webb - sale/distribution of alcohol without a valid license
- Daviesiar Brantley - disorderly conduct
- Leon Hart - parole violation
- Landric Brantley - parole violation
- Octavious Watkins - misdemeanor possession of marijuana and obstruction of a law enforcement officer
- Quincy Brantley - parole violation
- Carlos Adams - possession of crack cocaine with intent to distribute and possession of a Schedule IV drug with intent to distribute
- Lynwood Thomas - parole violation
- Damien Alford - possession of marijuana with intent to distribute
- Donney Scandrett - possession of marijuana with intent to distribute
- Quienton Bloodser - warrant from Bibb County Sheriff's Office
- Marcellis Barkley - parole violation
- Thomas King - parole violation
- Chris Zellner - obstruction of a law enforcement officer
- Jessica Rucker - disorderly conduct
- Calvin Thomas - warrant from Lamar County Sheriff's Office
- Michael James - disorderly conduct
Mugshots for only 11 of 18 the suspects were made available to 13WMAZ at this time.