Mary Persons High named AP STEM Achievement School | Schools
Mary Persons High School was named a 2014 AP STEM Achievement School by State School Superintendent Dr. John Barge.
An AP Challenge School is a school where students are testing in at least two AP math courses and 2 AP science courses and at least 40 percent of those test scores are earning results of three or higher, according to a release.
Upcoming Events near Forsyth-Monroe
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Downtown Macon Second Street Corridor Project underway
- Iconic downtown Macon restaurant reopens Aug. 13
- Former 13WMAZ anchor files whistleblower lawsuit against Ga. National Guard
- Small Grease Fire at Fincher's Barbecue
- Macon hosted its first sponsorship by giving away backpacks loaded with school supplies.